ST-80 Iron Roughneck Products
- REDUCE YOUR DOWNTIME WITH HORIZON HYDRAULICS, INC. – Horizon Hydraulics, Inc. is organized with your needs in mind. With almost 18,000 square feet of production area, we can handle the largest cylinders and pumps. Our facilities are laid out to assure the most efficient flow of work into and out of the plant. Although our normal operating hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Horizon employees often work long past quitting time to meet your needs. In a crisis, we can usually turn your units around in 24 to 36 hours. Horizon Hydraulics, Inc. is first and foremost a service company. We understand your need for a quality product at a competitive price with a fast turnaround. That`s why we have a fleet of one-ton trucks to pick up or deliver jobs that can`t wait for normal freight lines. You can count on us to be there when you need us.
- QUALITY TECHNICIANS – All technicians at Horizon Hydraulics have fluid power training and experience as well as being trained machinist. Our understanding of fluid power enables us to see more than the obvious in order to solve your problems economically. We are not just parts changers.
- IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES – With our in-house manufacturing facilities, we can re-manufacture pumps, motors, valves and cylinders that in the past might have been considered beyond economical repair. In the process, we can save you as much as 40-60% over the cost of new units. All components that we repair or re-manufacture carry “as new” warranties.
- PARTS IN STOCK – In order to insure a quick turnaround, we carry an inventory of parts for most brands of hydraulics. Any parts we do not have in stock are usually available overnight.
- CYLINDER SERVICE – Because Horizon stocks the standard sizes of honed tubing and chromed (CPO) bar, we are able to repair and manufacture new cylinders quickly. We can build and repair large press cylinders as well as extra-long cylinders. Obsolete cylinders are also no problem.
- COMPLETE TEST FACILITIES – All components manufactured, re-manufactured, or repaired by Horizon Hydraulics, Inc. are fully tested before shipping. You can depend on them to work when installed.
- STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL – When a unit arrives at our facility, it is entered into our special computer program for tracking. With the punch of a button, we can know the status of any unit in-house and exactly who performed what work on it and when. Our Quality Control Program keeps your down time to a minimum.
- THE HORIZON ADVANTAGE- No Changes – No Surprises! “As New” Warranty on all components.
- Contact us today!
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 96617, Oklahoma City, OK 73143
Shipping Address: 2230 S. Prospect, Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Phone: 800.240.0874 / 405.677.4444